The mission of VEIP is to provide veteran-owned start-ups with seed capital to build and grow their businesses, create a robust network for veteran-owned businesses to succeed, and enable the PenFed Foundation to perpetually re-invest returns in future veteran-owned businesses.
- Tend to out-earn non-veteran entrepreneurs
- Are diverse in age, race/ethnicity, disability and experiences
- Mission focused
- Hard work – Grit
- SCREEN submissions from veteran entrepreneurs.
- FINANCE select companies with funds donated to the PenFed Foundation.
- MENTOR veteran entrepreneurs by leveraging PenFed partners and executives.
U.S. Army Master Sergeant (Ret.) Cedric King
CEO of PenFed Foundation Speakers Bureau
Helping veteran entrepreneurs bridge the gap
of investment capital by providing a
platform to grow.
We provide seed capital and access to other capital investment programs and
funders to help get them started.
We screen submissions, finance selected companies and mentor veteran entrepreneurs by leveraging PenFed partners and executives.